Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Journey Begins

Hello ladies!!! Today is day number 1 of our little adventure here. My post is late as I've not had a chance to get away from Chris all day to do my secret blogging. :) So far so good! :) Today was easy for me, though, as it's Raimi's birthday party and he's such a great dad so there's been a lot for me to encourage him with.

I love the scripture reference for today:
"The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life." (Proverbs 31:11-12)

Isn't it cool (and a little overwhelming) to think these men trust us with their hearts? What an privilege and responsibility to make sure it's kept safe.

Gotta run...off to the Little Gym for a Haunted Birthday Party! :) I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments: