Monday, November 10, 2008

Turn up the heat.

"Behold, you are handsome, my beloved! Yes, pleasant!" (Song of Solomon 1:16a)

OK so the choice of words is a bit old school here. The Book translation says "What a lovely, pleasant sight you are, my love..." A little better. :) My translation, "You're a hot piece of lovin" Hee hee.

This is something that Chris and I do well. Granted, we've only been married for 2 years so it's probably easier still. I do have to say though, it's nice to remember the chemistry. It's funny because I was thinking about this the other day. For me, the things that Chris does and the way he acts affects how attractive he is to me. This I think is key. Even as we get older, droopier, larger, smaller, whatever....as our phyical appearences change, there are still things about our spouses that make them attractive to us. Isn't that cool? And even if they won't admit it, guys DO care what you think about the way they look and a comment about our attraction to them and desire for them is HUGE!!

So tell your husband he's a hotty today. :D At the very least it might get a good giggle for the both of you. :D

No comments: